General Product Questions
Explore frequently asked questions about our products, including questions about common allergens, how to store products, whether we test for constituents, and more.
- What form of herb is best for me—powdered herbs, tablets, or liquid extracts?
- Are your soaps gluten free?
- Are your bagged products vacuum sealed?
- Can I use more than one herbal product at once?
- Are the tablets manufactured in a facility that processes fish, shellfish, milk, soy, wheat, egg, and tree nuts.
- Do you use any synthetic fillers in your tablets?
- Can I get a catalog?
- Where is your Basmati Rice grown?
- Are Banyan's products kosher?
- Are your products vegan?
- I have a nut allergy. Can I use your products?
- Are Banyan Botanicals products free of soy and dairy?
- Are Banyan Botanicals' products gluten free?
- Are Banyan Botanicals' products produced in the United States?
- Why doesn't Banyan Botanicals tell customers what herbs would be helpful in certain health conditions?
- Do you test for constituents?
- Do you offer standardized amounts of constituents in your products?